Bobo.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by empera, May 14, 2009.

1. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I'm so sorry. I didn't know what was wrong with you. You were my first wether, and your twin sister will keep your memory fresh in my heart. I didn't know it was urinary calculi. I cried when I saw you laying there and stroked your nose to comfort you even though you were already gone. I cried while your grave was being dug, and while I said my final goodbye. I helped put that fresh dirt on your grave and planted "Forget-me-nots" because I will never forget you. I hope that you feel much better up there, I did everything I could for you. I love you and will miss you forever. <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh I am so sorry :hug: you loved him, gave him a great life and please dont beat yourself up. :(

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    He is in the great pasture in the sky will all the others. He is playing with my Clem and all the others that have left us. :grouphug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry.... :( .....I know .....it is so hard... to loose something you loved so dearly.....my heart goes out to you......and please don't blame yourself......it is not your fault...... :hug:

5. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I'm so sorry for your loss!

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am so very sorry... :hug:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: So sorry you lost him, he is in a better place now and will be waiting for you.

8. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    Oh I'm so sorry, he's a cutie

[​IMG]

9. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    :( I'm so sorry you lost your precious baby boy :hug:

10. empera

empera New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Thank you everyone for the support. :hug: :hug: I know it wasn't my fault, but doesn't everyone feel a little bit responsible? No matter the case?

Maybe that's just me. He is in a better place, and I hope those forget-me-nots will grow above his grave to remind everyone. <3

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    of course we feel responsible because we love and care for them :grouphug:

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy. He was so loved here on earth b you until it was his time to go to the heavens above. God bless you and he will always be in your heart. :hug: