The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a doe that is 9 months old and is possibly pregnant? She got a lute shot in the spring because she got bred but maybe it didn't take or maybe she was accidentally bred after that? I was going to get her an ultrasound in September cuz I thought she was pregnant but I decided not to cuz I thought I was crazy. Well lately she's been moaning while she's lying down and I got her up today and was messing with her udder and I squeezed her teat and milk came out. I tried the other teat but it seemed to be plugged so I didn't want to get the plug out if there's milk in there.. Does this mean she's pregnant? Her vulva also seems to be swollen.

Would a buck breed her if she's pregnant? Because he broke into the doe pasture last Friday and bred does and a thought she got bred but maybe not?

· Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and I apologize for the diareah on her vulva, she just started it today at I'm outa probiotics so I gotta run and get her some.

I'm getting an ultrasound done Tuesday so I'll know for sure then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.