Boer Doeling For Sale-VERY Gentle-AL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 21, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    We still have Hannah up for sale! I am only selling her because we have switched from the Boers to the Minis and she is just to beautiful of an animal to not be bred for producing Boers. She was born and raised here on our farm so she is the sweetest, gentlest Doeling you will ever find! She comes right up to you in the pasture and wants to be petted. She was born 5/2/2007 and will make someone an excellent addition to their herd! Since she was born here and is so gentle, she is for sale to a GOOD HOME ONLY!!! No exceptions!! I have her priced at $65. You can view pictures of her on my website, here is the link: http://www.freewebs.com/hollowbeadranch ... orsale.htm
    She definitely has the LONG ears that are so popular and the long body. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I would love to place her in a good home!!

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I wish you were closer.

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yeah, I have had a few people tell me that... everyone just needs to move closer to me :wink:

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I would really like your doe but there is no way in this world I could get down there to get her. Plus I have 2 bucks to sell.

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you! Maybe someone close will want her. She really isn't hurting anything being here, I just know she would make someone an excellent Doe and would be VERY easy to handle.