Ohio Boer Goats for Sale in SE Ohio

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Goatkid51, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    I am a relatively new breeder who is specializing in boer and boer-crossed breedstock replacements. I am keeping my herd small so that all animals are well handled and tame. I am expecting my next batch of kids mid January 2014, out of five different does. You can see photos of the does, bucks, and when they become available, the kids, as well as more information on my herd on my website at https://sites.google.com/site/goatfarm101/ . Thanks!

2. HoukFarms

HoukFarms Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    What is the price range for your goats?

3. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Generally the kids are $150-200.

4. HoukFarms

HoukFarms Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Ok thanks might be interested when they are born for a doe?
    Not sure yet though

5. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Okay great, thanks. You can email me from the website whenever you decide. I'll be putting photos up after they're born, too.

6. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    January 2014 kids coming soon!

The girls will be due soon for January 2014 (the 12th-18th, are the due dates). Anyone interested in kids can follow my other thread in the "Waiting Room" forum section ( http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f220/ohio-boer-babies-coming-soon-159726/ ). I may also decide to sell a couple of does once I make up my mind how many I want to run in my pastures this year. For a list of all current individuals with photos, you can visit my website (see below). Thanks!

7. HoukFarms

HoukFarms Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Will the goat in your profile picture be fir sale?

8. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Most likely not. I plan to breed her to my registered buck very soon, and I'm curios to at least see what she throws first.

9. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    However, I expect to have some like her as her aunts are also having babies this week...

10. HoukFarms

HoukFarms Active Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Ok well just keep me updated in what she has :)

11. liloasisranch

liloasisranch New Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Would love to purchase doelings from you when they are ready to go!!

12. liloasisranch

liloasisranch New Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Check me out at liloasisranch.com for contact info when you have animals ready to sell please!

13. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
  14. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    I currently only have one buckling left. If anyone is interested, you can see more photos at my website, or visit the facebook page at facebook.com/goatfarm101

15. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    I am reaching my desired herd size, and have decided to sell Annie and her mother Charlotte if anyone is interested. You can see photos and info on my website. Annie is a first time freshener, and so far her mother Charlotte has always thrown triplets, and all have been very colorful. Annie also has a nice set of clean single teats. I'm asking $150 for Annie and $175 for Charlotte. Please email or message me if you are interested.

16. Goatkid51

Goatkid51 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Bucklings Available

I have three weaned boer bucklings available, approx 6 months old. They are very high percentage crosses with complete records available. Wonderfully tame and friendly, but also respectful and quiet--they like people, but will not climb all over them! Will make exceptionally easy to handle bucks. Please visit my website for more details. I will also be having a new batch of kids beginning Christmas...