Boer Goats in Central Louisiana

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by 1_goat_2_many, May 25, 2010.

1. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Fb 100% boer doe. Born 10/15/04. E.G.G.S bred top and bottom.E.G.G.S Nash, Eggsorcist *enobled*, Eggsfile *enobled*, Eggsplicit *enobled*...just to name a few. Very nice doe. 2x2 all functional teats. Excellent mother. Kidded a huge buckling by herself. Would make a great addition to anyones herd. Will be ready to go after she weans her kid in july. Her buck kid is already on hold. $300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also have a wether kid out of a different doe. Born 4/16/10 Dam is PB boer. Sire is Texmaster. Friendly and loves to be messed with. Disbudded and started on leading. Already eating pretty good. Would make a nice show wether or great pet. Will be ready to go in about 2 weeks. Asking $125 obo.
    [​IMG]
    Paint doeling behind him not for sale
    [​IMG]

Will make package deal if bought together. May trade one or both for nice registered nubian or lamancha doe. Located in central louisiana.

2. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Nice looking goats! How many do you have?

PS I love the name!

Gina

3. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Thanks. I just have 2 does and their kids. Im looking to cut back though. Feed is so expensive and we dont have much grass. So these goats are on full feed to keep them in condition.

4. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I have 10 goats and 2 sheep. We live on a dry lot right now intil we get our new land fenced so I know all about feed costs. :sigh: But that's ok. I love the bratty motchers. :laugh:

Gina

5. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    HERD SELLOUT! ALL BOERS MUST GO! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Along with the doe and wether above ive got another doe and her doe kid (sister to above wether) for sale. Doe born 4/4/08. 98 % PB. Kid born 4/16/10. Doe is Ryals bred. Very nice and was show. Doe kid should do really well in the show ring. Dam could go to a breeding program or back in the show ring with some condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Make me an offer. Total is 2 registered does and 2 kids. May trade for dairy doe(s) of any breed. Shipping and health papers are buyers responsibility.