Boer pics please

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by bleatinghearts, Dec 17, 2010.

1. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    Would anyone be interested in posting some Boer goat pics for me. I just got a two year old buck and doe. They are not in good shape. I also have a buck from April who I got from a reputable source. He's 8/9 months. I guess I'm looking to see what's average and maybe pics would help. If you post, could you include age, sex or anything you might feel would help? Thanks!

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    I'd be more than happy to share mine :)
    First pic is of 100% (dark head), and 99% twins at 8 months old. They are approx 90-110 pounds.
    Second pic is a 7 month old doe, she was in horrible condition, full of worms. We almost lost her a week ago. 48 pounds when I weighed her a week ago. She is 99% boer.
    Third pic is of our wether (when he was still a buck) at 7 1/2 months old. Approx 80 pounds. He is 87% boer
    Last pic is off a 2 1/2 yro old doe, 100%. She really did not fully mature until this spring. She is approx 150-160 pounds.

Attached Files:

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

This doe is a heavily pregnant doe (Athena) due in a few weeks she is an 88 Percent doe and I would guess her to be about 200 pounds.
    [​IMG]
    You can look on my website at all my other boer does. Photobucket is being slow so I am having problems uploading more photos.

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    here's a couple, i literally have hundreds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]