Boer Wether- pet, meat, or teaser

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Maggie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    We are looking to sell our Boer wether Homer. He is 87.5% boer, born april 2010. He was used to breed 2 does and then was wethered in Dec. We planned on keeping him as a companion for our buck, but the buck has decided he does not like him whatsoever and I don't have to room in the barn to keep him with the does permanently. Homer is very friendly, loves to be scratched. Not aggressive with people at all, can be pushy with some of the less dominant does so I would not suggest keeping with smaller goats. He is fine to keep with horses. He is missing the end of his tail due to sleeping behind my horse and getting stepped on, so the last 3 vertebrae had to be surgically removed. He does act bucky when does are in season, so might work well for a large farm needing a teaser. He'd be big enough to use for packing or pulling a cart. Make me an offer or trade

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      91.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      65.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    He is sooo cute! Love them Boers... :love:

3. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    He is very cute. I also forgot to mention we are located in Eastern Pa, near Hellertown area and we can deliver him within reason.

4. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    Man you are way far from me!

5. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    Homer sold this morning