boers - CALIFORNIA FALL CLASSIC PRODUCTION SALE

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Oct 8, 2008.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    http://lovenmranch.com/Forsale.htm
    http://www.rawhideboers.com/forsalenew.htm

CALIFORNIA FALL CLASSIC PRODUCTION SALE

"The biggest, little sale in California"
    October 18, 2008

Offering the very best we have to offer you in Show Doe's, Bucks, Breeding Stock, Percentage Doe's and Market Wethers Each ranch will be offering 10 of their best animals. There will be something for everyone. 3 to 6 mo. olds, yearlings, bred doe's, percentage does, buck prospects, AND prospects for wether sires for your commercial herds. This sale will be small, but packed with a wealth of quality animals and genetics anyone would want to add to their herds.

The sale will be held in Lincoln California at Jim and Stephanie Barrie's Ranch, home of Lillie Hill Farms. All animals will be stalled for viewing will begin at 11:30. And the sale begins at 12:30pm "The God Father of Boers, Mr. Don Smith of Talpa Texas will be previewing and announcing genetics on each animal and Mr. Ken Thompson, announcer and auctioneer extraordinaire will lend his services for the day. Coffee and pastries will be served for you and there will be people to help load out for your convince.

Each of these 3 ranches are well known in the Boer Goat Industry for their quality animals, success in the show ring, and most importantly, for their integrity and the years they've been in business. For these reasons, we hope you'll mark your calendar. We look forward to seeing you there !

2. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    love those bloodlines!! Too bad -no $$$-and too far to go :sigh:

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i know.. i wish i had money

there both my friends and have animals i reallly want

like i want rawhide's jodee!! i love her

and lovenm paint me a paige, and zoey(sister to my wether), and sushi..

i like.. lead trained all of lovenm's goats on the sales page but kate, the wether andthe spot heads

4. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    I love Sushi's papers- that would breed so well to our Trax!!!! They have some gorgeous goats!

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    well i know melissa (lovenm) is going to kentucky in like november..

6. Shelly

Shelly New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    California
    SDK
    Do you know the starting prices? My friend bought her buck form Rawhide a couple of years ago. My DD and my friends DD got Grand and Res grand heavy weight goat at are fair this year with kids out of that buck. Shelly

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i have no idea.. i know that the min. bid for the percentages is like 250