·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quality Boers Dispersal Sale

check out Leaning Tree Boer Goats in eastern Washington state

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Ok, I broke down and emailed her, I swear my hand just starts itching to burn money and I cant resist when it comes to goats! :rolleyes: :lol: I emailed her tonight, I want three fullblood does to add to my puny boer herd of 6 does and 2 bucks :lol: I'm picking up 5 more Oberhaslis tomorrow too. I need a wallet keeper, one who will never let me have mine back!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Hmm ok I need to email her. Lol. Sad she has to disperse her herd though :(

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Cool Lacie!!!! If she tells you the names of some you could be interested in, PM me I might know about them. I know most of her herd pretty well. :)

Go for it Sydney! She has some at extremely low prices...

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
I want three fullblood does to add to my puny boer herd of 6 does and 2 bucks :lol:
Hey now... that's not puny. My whole goat herd consists of 8 does and 2 bucks! If you need a buck BTW let me know... I'm about to go crazy with them and don't have time right now to keep them from destroying things.

·
14,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You just cant go wrong with any Leaning Tree stock!
My foundation does & a few breedings came from there. I even bought a Nubian from her sight unseen & fell in love with each other.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Here's my new girls. Alice is the doe in the first two pics, Hyacinth is in the third, and ebony is in the fourth.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
This is the one I'm wanting, she was born at the end of January. ETA she is 98% Purebred.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Alice and Hyacinth look the best to me, Ebony is still a nice girl though! I believe I have to go get them on Friday, I'm not sure, the plans still aren't worked out yet.
Are you driving up yourself? You need to stop by our place then. We're pretty close to where she's located at.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Are you driving up yourself? You need to stop by our place then. We're pretty close to where she's located at.
I think I can get her friend to take them to Bend, Oregon, but I'm not sure. If I end up going the entire way, it's going to more than 24 hours round trip, and I probably wont feel like visiting anyone :p

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I think I can get her friend to take them to Bend, Oregon, but I'm not sure. If I end up going the entire way, it's going to more than 24 hours round trip, and I probably wont feel like visiting anyone :p
Hehe. If you do end up going up all the way, PM me, ok? I bet you could stay at our guest house if you need a rest.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts