The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our First Freshener Bold X-pression is "due" on 6/20, but if she goes a day or so early I wouldnt be terribly surprised!

She is a white doe with tan moonspots, bred to our moonspotted buckskin with extensive white buck (HUGE color producer!) Cant wait to see these kid/s!

Quite a good udder for a FF- VERY swollen in the back, ligaments softening. Noted some discharge yesterday.
:pray: :girl: :girl:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Bold X-pression Kidding Soon

Here are pictures from tonight

Any guesses when? I say another day maybe, but I have her in the stall just in case- it is raining buckets here tonight and didnt want to take the chance!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Re: Bold X-pression Kidding Soon *New pics added*

well have you checked for ligaments? That will give you a better idea usually on when.

Is this her first time?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Bold X-pression Kidding Soon *Kidded*

KIDS ARE HERE :boy: :girl: :stars: Born at 10:30 this morning. Momma is a FF and did awesome and just loves her babies. No issues at all, and her udder is INCREDIBLE. She is a keeper! :love:

The doeling is snow white like momma and the boy is a tricolor like daddy but with A LOT more white to him. He has BIG dark eyes, that have dark circles around them. He is so handsome!

I had gotten an email this morning, someone interested in her kids when she kidded, she wanted either two doelings, or a doeling and a wether, well I guess she's in luck, so I assume they are already sold! :clap:

Pictures coming a bit later! Check back!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts