The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isaboo (Boo) was bred on July 2nd. She is due to whelp between August 30th & September 4th. She is looking BIG! She grunts & groans a lot, lays around a bunch and her milk came in yesterday. I'm thinking she might go a little earlier than expected.
You might be able to tell from the photos what a "happy" girl she is. She's just glowing right? Lol!
She was bred to our black male so almost any color is expected. I'm hoping for a red puppy to keep. There is a strong possibility we'll get some reds since fawn is a dillute of red.

(She's a fawn doberman incase you couldn't tell. ;) ))

I want some guesses from you guys though!!
How many? How many males & females? What date & time do you think she'll pop?

Attachments

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
I'm guessing 7... 3 males 4 females.

I've never seen teats so big on a dog... you could darn milk her like a goat! LOL

·
Super Moderator
58,933 Posts
You better post pictures of the puppies. She is a pretty girl!

I'm so glad everyone lives too far away for me to get a puppy. Our 3 senior dogs is enough and I'm not sure they could handle an active puppy.

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some more pictures of my tubby girl!! Yes of course she has to have a horsey toy! She's very spoiled you know. ;)

image-2887699251.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
She looks so embarrassed! I think she is thinking "What did I ever see in him, anyway?"

I say she pops Monday night and has 8, four of each sex. One black and tan male, two black and tan females, one fawn female, one red female and 3 red males.

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Day 59!! She's extremely uncomfortable & all of her milk has come in. She's whining a bit too. Please don't go in the middle of the night! I'd be happy w/ noon tomorrow! ;) lol!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts