Boots

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Coraxfeather, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    While just going out to feed tonight I walk out the front door of my boss's house to see one of our barn cats Boots laying on the road. It was not uncomon for this guy to be laying on the road was nto all there but I went over and push him with my foot to get him off the road and found out a car hit him. He was still warm so it just happened. Boots loved to be petted and always purred. Even allowed the baby goats to play with him never swatting them with claws. Boots you are going to be missed even though we only had you a couple of months.

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am sorry. :hug: We have lost a few of our favorite cats lately. Thanks the lord non have been hit by a car yet, but I know it will happen. They always run across the road to get to the field and get things out there and I know it will happen. :shrug:

He sure new he was loved.

We have a female boot and I pray she never gets killed because she is the best mouser I have ever seen.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so sad...I am very sorry.. :hug: :(

4. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I am so sorry, we have lost a few on the road, we live right by a Dangerous Intersection.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh that is so sad. So sorry. Sounds like he lived a wonderful life though. :hug:

6. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    Sorry that boots passed on. Our cats too like to lay in the road I think it is warmer but they get up and make a run for it when a car comes by. I always worry about them

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Sorry for the loss of Boots. :hug: They're all special, even if only with us a short time.