The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.wildheartsranch.org
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about or used this pregnancy test? The only other at-home I've heard of is the P test and I know people have gotten very questionable results from that. The directions on this one are rather complicated as far as the timing and repeats, but results wouldn't be critical for me, just helpful. I'm also confused about how to go about buying it since there's no ordering information or links to third party sellers :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
14,789 Posts
It’s not totally making sense to me either but who knows, it is early so maybe my brain can’t start to get the concept of this lol
If you want to try it, I personally wouldn’t go nuts on spending a lot of money, but they do have a Facebook link, maybe you could shoot them a message on how to order

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
1,852 Posts
I haven't heard of them. It seems complicated, or rather just a lot of work doing multiple tests.

We just draw blood (very easy to do on your own) and send off to the lab and pay $3 for each doe to find out. It's much more reliable. In fact, we're expecting some results today!

·
www.wildheartsranch.org
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said it's not that important for me to know, but it would be helpful for planning. Not worth the hassle of drawing and sending blood and waiting for results. I have to guess that these are cheap enough to use that many or no one would ever bother with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts