The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I posted in birth announcements when our goat had her babies and our boxer was only a week and a half later than her. So without further ado, we have 6 happy healthy boxer babies... Pics to follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
30,594 Posts
Oh my..Boxers are my favorite dog breed!!! Had several throughout the years...Love the dark brindle!!!They all look well fed!!
We have a Boxer hound dog cross right now who is worth her weight in Gold and some around here!!!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
My mom has a boxer /beagle cross if you can imagine that cross. He is the most lovable, sweetest natured, dog in the world. He puts up with so much guff from my wire haired terrier. He is never the least bit mean to anyone or anything. He is however I think one of the dumbest and laziest dogs I have ever seen.
The pups are cute!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. They are so squishy and fun, their eyes are just starting to open today (some of them). Can't wait for them to become mobile, it's such a fun stage but it will also be hectic with online classes and two kids to homeschool plus getting ready for winter around here.... Oh the joys of having babies. I will be getting mom fixed as soon as these puppies go home, we hadn't planned on having any puppies from her but our nieces and nephews didn't know that the dogs were supposed to be separated, even if they were sad about it...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Awww so cute-- we had a pair of Boxers for years and years (last one made it one month shy of her 14th birthday!) Love 'em such great family dogs and so kid friendly!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts