Boy do I need to vent, watch out.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatilocks, Jun 24, 2008.

1. goatilocks

goatilocks New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    gainseville, ga
    Ok, as some of you are aware, my DH announced he wanted a divorce last year. I was crushed. He moved in with his mommy and daddy.We went to a lawyer friend of ours, yes, we are using the same one, and worked up the papers.Nothing happened,nothing happened and I waited. We are still good friends and get along better now than we did. In november I had a coon get in my chicken coop and kill some. DH came over one night with his shotgun to kill it. Killed the coon when it came back a few nights later. DH has never left. Said he wanted to stay married so I could get my mammogram in Dec when I turned 40. Ok, nice thanks. Got it done. I also found out I have uterine fibroids, need to come back in 6 months to see if they have grow. DH says ok, Just look for a job with insurance and when you find one, I'll file the papers.Can't get a job, not with insurance or without. I go in a few weeks I go back to see if the fibroids have grown. If I need surgery, he'll keep me long enough so I can get it done.( I hate insurance) So anyway, HE needs knee surgery. I assumed I would take him and bring him back home. I just found out he has a female friend of his(was a friend of mine too but I think they had/have something going on)is doing it. I am so p'd off.He knows it makes me mad when she is involved in anything involving our family.He says its so I can take our son to camp and not make our daughter drive him. Yeah, right. :GAAH: I thought things were looking up for us but I guess not. :shrug: Thanks for letting me vent, I feel better. I just hope when he comes home I don't say the nasty things I feel like saying.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am so sorry that this is all happening to you. Is there a way to get state insurance for yourself? I know in Washington they have an open enrollment insurance that your monthly premium is based on your income.

Sounds like he likes his cake and to eat it to. I would surely say - cut him off - kick him out - and get yourself a young hottie to make you feel better! :ROFL: (that was a joke - but it did make me feel better after my ex left me in a foriegn country - long story!)

Take care hun, and know that we are all here for you!

3. goatilocks

goatilocks New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    gainseville, ga
    Thanks, I know alot of you have"been there, done that" with our significant others. The house we share belongs to this "friend" of ours. She lives here too. DH and I went through bankruptcy and losing our house a few years ago, thats when all our trouble first started. Couldn't buy a new house so we moved in with her.I can't boot him cause its not my house. I don't want to leave unless he does but he doesn't make enough to buy a house. I don't have a job and even if I did I couldn't afford one on my own either. She needs us here cause she cant make her payments without our rent $$. He pays for me to live here and did while he wasn't living here. We don't hate each other and usually no hard feelings. He just hasn't been happy where life has taken him and wants to do something different. Whatever. We have alot of baggage together and its just not gonna work. Maybe I'll win the lottery! :thumbup:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    If you win the lottery - you must share - LOL!

Look into school - look into the DSHS system - that is what it is there for! Get yourself self sufficient and not relying on them.... they are using you hun, and for you to move on and enjoy your life is the best thing that you can do for yourself. I guarentee that if you find "a man" he will freak out and want to work through everything - men are like that (sorry if a man is reading this) but they always want what seems greener until you find your own green grass.