Brand new goat owners

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tabetha, Jul 10, 2010.

1. tabetha

tabetha New Member

Jul 8, 2010
    So Cal
    Hello All,

My name is Tabetha, and we have 2.5 month old boer goats. We got them at nearly a day old, it was a rough ride with one of them but they are my beautiful babies now. One of the girls, the strong one is so pretty I wish we had papers or something to show her! Anyways, like I said, we are very new, in So cal and can use any tips!

2. Polarhug

Polarhug New Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Southcentral Alaska
    Hello! I'm new to the forum too, but everyone is super helpful and friendly. Love my boer mixes

3. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    Welcome! :wave:
    Everyone here is really helpful, so just ask away with any questions you have. I've learned SO much since I started reading and posting here.

-Tina

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hi...Tabetha...and welcome... northern California here :wave: ..so happy you have joined.....I raise the boers and we are here... if you have any questions.... :wink: :thumb: :greengrin:

5. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    Welcome! TGS is a great community, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Welcome from Alabama! :wave:

Gina

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome to the Goat Spot. So glad you found us. :wave:

Now as I am sure you already know, we are not Vets but you will get lots of great information here.

Please don't be afraid to ask any question that you think of, that is how we all learn.

Now we do need to see pictures. So we will wait for a picture or two of your new babies.