·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea. you cant tell , but she has spots on her head and neck.. and her daughter.. out of the paint buck.. had one spot.. but it was brown and it blends in with her neck

charlotte is a pretty lady

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
I would but ....I had a hard time just gettin...2 out of DH ...I talked him into it ..so we can go back and forth for a little while...... it is so hard to find a quality buck when you are actually trying to get one.....and when you aren't looking they are all over the place..lol....or the people are sold out ........or trying to sell one......... that is not ...what we are really interested in.....if you know what I mean.....So 3 is definitely out of the question....LOL
bruce...is real nice and all but......... :help:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and they are so strong!!!

i was washing bruce at OC fair. cause at home he's like a puppy..

he broke the choke chain and ran through the barn and all the random people are just standing there.. it was almost like in the cartoons when things collide and bowling pins..

luckily our friend sam ( he's huge) grabbed one of his horns and stopped him

but bruce is little and did that.. i cant even imagine the BIg guys

but what i've found is that suave strawberry shampoo mixed with the strawberry conditioner gets most of the buck smell out

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
wow.... that would of been freaky ....for that to happen...when they want to plow you ..they sure do....not matter the size .......

Did you find that cure by accident...of the suave strawberry shampoo mixed with the strawberry conditioner to get most of the buck smell out?
I have to copy and paste this for sure...thanks for the info..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
true american purebreds can be really nice!

my friends been breeding her stock up for years to get American purebreds..

her homebred doe (whose kids will be APB's) won her class at nationals this year

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
cool! I hope to breed mine up to that with A.I from, some better genetics than we could get here. then sell the lower quality % does. so far i'm up to 88%! only one more generation to go!
You know Katrina... DH and I are starting to look into shipping semen?
You need at least one ... FB doe though ...LOL :greengrin: Just kidding....
If you are at 88% ....then it should be around 97% "ameican purebred" next round... :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
toth boer goats said:
cool! I hope to breed mine up to that with A.I from, some better genetics than we could get here. then sell the lower quality % does. so far i'm up to 88%! only one more generation to go!
You know Katrina... DH and I are starting to look into shipping semen?
You need at least one ... FB doe though ...LOL :greengrin: Just kidding....
If you are at 88% ....then it should be around 97% "ameican purebred" next round... :) :thumbup:
Well it will be 94%, so American Purebred status for the does. Its still one more generation after that to get to 97% when the bucks can be registered as Purebred as well.

·
Super Moderator
82,257 Posts
Well it will be 94%, so American Purebred status for the does. Its still one more generation after that to get to 97% when the bucks can be registered as Purebred as well.
oops ...that's what I meant.....wrote the wrong number down ......I know better..... :help: LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts