Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Dec 25, 2007.
When is it to late to transport a doe that is bred?
It depends how long and stressul the ride is.
I tansported a doe that was due anyday, she kidded at my place 3 days later - it isn't recomend that you do it that way though.
I would say that if she is 4 months along I would wait but anything before that should be ok.
I really have no experience with this except what I told you above
From my experience, 3 months is the limit if it is a long ride. After that you have to be careful.
I would say no later than 4 months and even before that after 3 you need to be careful.
Ok,I was looking around,and saw I doe I liked,but she's not due until the last week of March. I think it would be a 4-5 hr drive,but not sure.
It would be ok to transport her now, probably after mid january it wouldn't be a good idea to transport her.
Not sure Im gonna get her, probably not,but I was curious. Im still looking around.