The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many people are in California and buying goats from here, but I will give it a shot.

Cutting my herd back before winter. Keeping her daughters, but selling her. Has 1 GCH and has earned multiple more, just not in fully sanctioned shows.
Daughters both earned their dry Grand Champion leg, and one even went Best in Show as a kid.

Starlet Lace EGB Bermuda Grass - 2 yr old, 2nd freshener, already bred back!
http://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=E001544925

http://cadencedairygoats.webs.com/gradedetail.htm#704390965

Milk records from this year's lactation as well as last year's lactation. Earned her star milker this year with high test at 13 lbs a day (~1.5gallons). Still in milk, but has been re-bred for Jan kids so you can dry her off soon and re-freshen her.

Bermuda has also been Appraised earning 86 +EVV as a 2yr old 2nd freshener.

Easy to handle personality and good milkstand manners (hand milked regularly). Bred to a top buck! Kids should be outstanding and have even more milk

Pictures of Bermuda (white doe milker) and her two daughters (not for sale)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey I looked at her on Craigslist, yes I was in the market for awhile for good dairy goats....Just put money down on another registered dairy goat plus one doeling with show faults... for a very reasonable price... and to be honest with the Craiglistings, I tend to keep close to home(this is a dairy next door to my daughters' school)-- as you never really know where you are going and who you are meeting--
If you had posted alittle earlier I probably would have driven out to meet you (as you are a fellow Forum member!!!!)...Yes I am constantly scanning for CA sales for dairy and minis....
(but now that we are getting a pair of Obers-they are showlines, but not showable, so very reasonabley priced -- and a nigie Buckling in Nov, I think we are good for awhile.

She is a beautiful, beautiful goat that is for sure,
I hope you find a good home for her, lamanchas were def a breed I was considering....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for looking though! Good luck with your new does and let me know if you have any questions since you are actually pretty close (I am in Valley Springs now)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thanks for looking though! Good luck with your new does and let me know if you have any questions since you are actually pretty close (I am in Valley Springs now)
Aww thanks, yes am def feeling very new to this.... trying to explain to my family why we are drying up the doe we bought (we have no stand and she is an inexperienced goat doesnt want anyone messing with her teats am tryign to keep this experience pleasant for her)....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts