Bred ND Does for sale in Mass

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ProctorHillFarm, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

So I've been toying around with the idea of selling these two girls, I think they both have potential, but they really would do better in a smaller herd.
    They are terribly low on the pecking order and they are just constantly getting pushed out- and with lots of kids arriving soon, I've decided to let them go now.
    They are both bred and Im anxious to see their kids, so would like to offer them for sale (cheap!) with a doeling back arrangement.

Voodoo Baka- is all Flat Rocks breeding and very elegant, also VERY small, I have a feeling she is developing in the slow Flat Rocks way.
    She is bred to my Sugar Creek buck and is due in Mid April
    $250 with a doeling back
    Here she is: http://www.proctorhill.com/bakapage.htm
    Sire to her kids: http://www.proctorhill.com/donjuanpage.htm

Adelaide is a very pretty girl and the one who gets picked on the most!
    She has very promising lines as well and is bred to my Dills buck who is a Luck of the Draw SON
    She is due early march
    $250 also with a doeling back
    Here she is: http://www.proctorhill.com/adelaidepage.htm
    Sire to her kids: http://www.proctorhill.com/roulettepage.htm

It would be really nice if they could go together since they seem to "hang" together.
    Transport more than likely available to the PA area as I may be going there in the next few weeks. But really transport can be arranged anywhere.

These girls must be sold 2 weeks prior to their kidding, or they will stay here to kid out. I want them to be able to settle into their new homes before they kid.

2. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    How far are you from zip code 06426?

I am looking to replace my aggresive doe with a nice gentle girl - but I don't want to deal with kids just becuase my goats are in with my horse for part of the day and I would hate for babies to get hurt by my enormous horse!!!!

3. ProctorHillFarm

Map quest says you are two hours away- I could probably meet you part way too :thumbup:

I could take all the kids back as soon as they are born and put them on the bottle here if you didn't want the kids, or she could stay until kidding and then you could take her.

I would LOVE them to stay together, but can understand if thats not possible :)

These girls have not been in with horses before- but do abut our horse pasture, so they are familiar with them. Has your horse been with your goats before?

4. ProctorHillFarm

Trace- DUH- I hadnt thought of it until just this second- I also have a pet doe I am selling- I just need to move her out and have her for sale for $100

She is not agressive at all- about mid herd pecking order

5. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    how old is she? Is she polled and do you have a piccie?

:)

6. ProctorHillFarm

Baka is sale pending- Adelaide is still available :)

7. ProctorHillFarm

I believe all are sale pending! :clap:

will post does (some ff and maybe a senior doe or two) and kids for sale once we start kidding next month!

8. ProctorHillFarm

The pet doe and Adelaide both went to their new home today

Baka may possibly become available- haven't heard from the person who was going to get her yet, so :whatgoat:

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I don't know what it is about Baka that I like so much but she is a nice doe. Wish I could get her here.

10. ProctorHillFarm

I like Baka a lot too- she is SO elegant, but she is very small- my 09 kids are the same size as her already!

Shes growing in that slow flat rocks way I guess, nevertheless, she is sold and actually her breeder is buying her back, she has regretted selling her so is happy to get the chance to get her back.
    I hope she gives me a doeling to get back! :pray:

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    That's cool. I've regretted selling some before and wished I had a chance to buy them back. Can't keep them all though can we. Glad she's getting her back. That's cool.