Bred or just fat?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Maggie, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    This is just for fun, (and because I like sharing pics of my goats!) do you think Maggie is bred or not? I forgot to take before pooch tests, so can't go by that. She sure is getting wide so I hope shes bred! The pics with the grass are from 11-6-10, the ones in the snow are 1-24-11. She was possibly bred 11-2-10.

Attached Files:

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    I had to ad this one, it cracks me up. We had just moved 2 does into the big pasture and Maggie was not at all pleased. She can make herself appear to be 50 pounds heavier within seconds, even the hair on her faces poofs up.

Attached Files:

• 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      63 KB
      Views:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Well she does look to have put on weight but that isn't always a good way to determine pregnanxcy sorry :/

4. her belly is definitly DEEPER?? Good luck!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    A pic of the pooch would be better...she is a pretty Doe... :love: Good Boers.... if fed well ...do get bulky....so... it is hard to say ..... :wink:

6. Maggie

Maggie New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Floyd, Va
    I know pooch tests would be much better, I thought it would just be fun to guess :) I haven't seen her back into heat since november, so pretty sure shes bred, but we will see! We also thought she was bred when we bought her last winter, but after 4 months of waiting, no kids :p

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    If she didn't come in.....the chances are there....good luck... I hope she is preggo.... :thumb: