The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know these pics aren't the best and I can probably get better ones tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone had any idea of the breed for these girls.

I don't need help with the lighter ones that are in one picture, just the tri-colored one.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think the one in the first two pics and the one in the last two pics both look Alpine? Thanks!

·
Registered
30,656 Posts
Spanish ??

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Nubian/Alpine maybe? Thats what i first thought, cause her ears are kind of airplaney. ;) I don't know much about Spanish, she could be that....

·
1,524 Posts
The ears look too big for full alpine and are frosted which is typical of Nubains, so there is Nubian in there somewhere. The frosted nose is typical Nubian also.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I should have listed them separately. ;) The first two pics are one goat and the last two pics are a different goat. I don't know how old they are. They belong to a friend of mine who rescued them.

·
Registered
30,656 Posts
The first pic looks to me mixed with pygmy..I think Spanish /Pygmy..the second black goat looks Spanish to me...I dont see Nubain in either of them

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
how tall are they? could be nigerian crosses if not very big. but they do look alpiney cross of some sort unless they are short then i would say a nigerian cross of some sort.

·
Raising Nigerian Dwarf DAIRY Goats, registered wit
3,746 Posts
They look kindery (Kinders) to me. Cross between a nubian and a Pygmy. I can also say look they spanishy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts