Breed Studies

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by PiccoloGoat, Sep 12, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Im new but im pretty sure you dont have breed studies.We could have a forum and over time post all the different breeds.

Say, we could set it out so in a snap you could find out exactly what you want about the breed.
    Like if they are good milkers, if they need clipping, their size ect.

:idea: Just a thought

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I already started to work on that ------- it just got put aside for the time being as I dont have the time to work on it.

so it is a good idea, just not something I am able to accomplish at this time, maybe in the winter I can put more effort into it. Or if someone wants to volunteer to complete it then go for it.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Stacey,

If you would like, this is something that I can work on from work here if you would like.

4. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok I will have to look into all the links and passwords and such. I will get back to you --- or remind me

i am not around as much as I once was. That may change or it may get worse. :shrug:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    no problem - I have a lul here at work, so I could use a project to do :thumb:

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thank you Allison. I have wanted to get back to it for some time now but it wasnt a major priority.

Maybe you can take it to new heights that I could never even imagine!

7. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia