The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we have a breeder listing with a folder (topic) for each breed? I know GW had a breeder listing but it was just all lumped together. I was thinking a new thread for each breed and then if you have that breed you can reply to that thread with your info. May still be too messy though, idk. I'm not the world's most organized mind. :lol:

Kristen

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I like that idea.

See I was thinking of a breeders listing BUT I didn't like how unorganized it was on goatweb.

Let me see about creating a new forum just for it and then we can work on adding in a thread for each breed.

-- how about you all start posting the different breeds here so I dont miss one --

Of course if we miss one we can just add it in later.

OR

we can organize by state. Which is more prefered?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, by state would be better I think. For those who don't know for sure what breed they may be shopping for or need to limit the search to within a certain distance from home. I think I would vote for a new thread per state.

Kristen

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
once I get home (at work right now) will add the forum and then the threads according to state. You all will then add your replies which will included your farm name/her name, where you are located (only as specific as you want) etc.

I will have that all layed out once I get it up and running.

Splitting the states up into breeds won't be something I can do so we will stick with just the organization by state.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts