At what age can a ND be safely bred? Mine won't be a year old until May and June. If I wait until then to breed, I will be having late fall kids. I live in NE Ohio - we have cold, snowy winters. I don't want to run into problems by breeding too early, yet I'm concerned about having them due in the cold weather. Thoughts?