The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buck Charlie is being leased out right now for service. (I'm in the process of getting 3 buck pens up and running so the does can come here next year..., I hate having my guy gone..) I went to give the people more food, and to check up on them. Both of the girls tails were wet and had cream colored/yellow mucous in their vulva part. Does this mean he's done his job? In observing my girls this typically happens too after a breeding so I'm assuming yes..., but just wanted to check, because when he gets back he's not leaving again...

·
Super Moderator
14,790 Posts
Before my I got my breeding harness that's what I looked for. Only one slipped past me last year. I don't blame you I made the same vow my boys will never leave here as well. Mine came back needing a attitude adjustment :(

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before my I got my breeding harness that's what I looked for. Only one slipped past me last year. I don't blame you I made the same vow my boys will never leave here as well. Mine came back needing a attitude adjustment :(
I hope that won't happen... He seemed rather stand offish to me though, which was a little sad to me... The people were going to bring him home this week sometime, because they have better transportation arrangement, but I think I might go and get him tomorrow with the kennel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts