Breeding season has started at EOTL

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by StaceyRosado, Dec 3, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Yup one down two to go!

I was suppose to take Gigi to the buck on Sunday but it was raining and my brother's jeep doesnt have good wipers so I held off till this morning. And THankfully I did because she was in standing heat! whoot

I brought her over and in no time she was enjoying the romancing of Luthor. Rather funny actually as she was scared of his noises at first.

He got her three times and then we talked for a little more and I visited with Lola (who should be bred soon).

Luthor is a Kidds Corral buck.

Either in a couple weeks or in January (got to work around vacation in June) I will take Sweet Pea to be bred by Vice (he is a master champion :) so I am excited about that).

Well got to scoot, work calls.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O Boy....you are officially joining the rest of us "pull your hair out waiting" goat nuts!! :leap:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats stacey...Liz is so right it's the count down to :hair: time...LOL :)

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. How things work out. Glad you will be :hair: :coffee: like the rest of us.

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wahoo! lol I think I said that earlier.

Anyways.... She better give at least one :girl: :wahoo:

Now, I'm excited!

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yeah!!! :cool: Congrats Stacey!!! I am sure you are VERY excited!! Now we just have to wait for those kids :hair:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Welcome to the ranks of those who now have to wait patiently for 5 months lol

Can't wait to see kids, Gigi is a beauty of a girl :)

8. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    woo hoo the countdown begins :stars:

9. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    May 2nd kids! ha ha had to look it up. :thumb:

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    would that be 150 days or 145 Ashely? I have been running all day and i am running yet again so I dont have time to check

thanks all............not so sure about the waiting part but the kiddos will certainly be fun.

Beth said that Angie was a good size (basically big for her age :greengrin: ) and beautiful and wide and ---- well she was just saying nice things about her :thumb: :cool:

Praying for polled girls :girl: :girl:

11. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    150 days. :dance:

Glad I bred Xcell back to Alexis! :)

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    should make more beautiful babies!

She may breed Lola to Luthor or a buck from pocketsized -- depends. So I could have does bred to three differnt bucks.

Lola is out of Victory Flame (2007 National champion buck) and she got his red color.

13. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I'm also excited to see how her udder looks, even if she doesn't throw any girls for me.

I was just thinking about it and I've got mostly first fresheners here... what did I do to myself. :doh:

That would be nice if you had does bred to diff bucks. Then you could keep a doeling. ha ha I didn't say that.

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nope already maxed on space! Cant keep any doelings.

Plus I need the money from the sales of the kids

15. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    You'll be kidding right after me Stacey, I just had Libby & Lolli Pop bred over Thanksgiving.. Going to breed Jenna in a couple of weeks.

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    cool. I find that is a good time to kid as it is warm enough but not yet hot. And it is perfect for being ready for shows.