The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 does went in with bucks today. We are separating the 10 does this year so that we can have some extra room in the kidding pens and so im not so tempted to keep every girl on the ground. 1 will possibly go in september for a february kidding and the rest will be April/May kiddings. Right now the girls are NOT happy and telling me they want out of the buck pens.

The breedings are below. All of ours are registered stock.

The Cole's Roxie ( 50/50 nub/Lamancha ) x Refiners Fire Titus ( full nub )

Lamancha Acres Champ's Miley ( 75% Lm. ) x CH Meadow Creek Jq's Montage ( full Lm )

Lamancha Acres Annie's Return ( full Lm ) x Binning Westport Z Champ ( full Lm )

Binning Westport Z Sugarplum ( 50% Lm ) x Lamancha Acres Alex the Great ( full Lm )

EDIT : The pictures are switched around but the paint doe is in with the Black buck

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Are your does in heat already or are you penning them with the bucks to bring them into heat? I've tried to introduce my two Nubians to my little buck and all that happens is some head butting so I just put them back.
I didn't have a buck at my place last year and my does all came into heat starting in October.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Our girls are in the bucks pens. We had one doe who came into heat a few days ago but we didnt want to breed that early. The wethers let us know when they are thou.

...... Sugar was bred today!! Day 150 if she takes is Jan. 6th yay!! Really hoping for girls from this breeding.

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Would you send them to my house so they can tell my girls its time?? I have my new buck nice and chunky ready to go and the girls laugh at him

1 - 11 of 11 Posts