The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to pick up Oreo and Cookie tomorrow evening! I am so excited. They are purebred Nubians, 4 years old. They where shown in 4H, then left in the field, the lady I am buying them off of has had them since they where 2, one has kidded twice for her, and one once (she missed her heat), she is switching to boer's and doesn't want to milk so she is letting them go for $50 a piece!!! Plus she is less then 10 miles down the road, (she is my mother in laws neighbor).

I have so much work to do before I can bring them home tomorrow, I can't wait to get them here they are so sweet and seem to be extremely healthy.. I was thinking about worming them when I got them home ? Since I have had so many problems with worms.

will post pics tomorrow, :)

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is my mother in laws best friend, I really think she is selling them to me that cheap for a favor to her friend. Most people around here won't screw you if you really know them, we are a small town and word travels fast.

But no I do not believe they are tested.

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The girls are home, and settling in great! I am sorry for not getting pics up yet, but my husbands best friend was in a four wreck, and died. So it has been a crazy few days /:

I will post pics tomorrow, :) They are adorable.

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you.. I believe I will bubble wrap my husband!
I am amazed he lived to meet me, has had over 50 4-wheeler wrecks 10-15 serious ones.. luckily he traded in his four wheeler for a truck :)

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I posted pics of every one..

The black and white Nubian is Oreo, The white and brown is Cookie.. They are the new girls :)
The black and white with horns is also Oreo (she is going to get a name change lol)
The blonde/tan is Cam
The light colored traditional is Daisy
The paint is Minnie
The red buck is Mickey
--- My son loves mickey mouse club house lol!

Attachments

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oreo, the Apline kept jumping on me so I couldn't get a pic!

·
Legacy Lane
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A couple more :)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts