Brittany had triplets

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by sweetgoats, Feb 15, 2011.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, have really been blessed with all the beautiful babies this year and the easy time I have had. I do have one doe that has a HORRIBLE case of Mastitus, She might lose that side. I had her at the vet and we are doing everything we can, but in the mean time I am bottle feeding her twins. SHe so wantes to be a good mom also, but anyway.

After I got hiome from my other job, my dear hubby had flowers and dinner, for me along with a nice bottle of wine. It was great and really needed. well as I went in the room and looked at the barn camera, I told him "look, Brittany is having babies", and I ran outside. She had triplets, two :kidred: :kidred: and a :kidblue: She is a first time mom and I think a little over whelmed, so I had to kind of help her by cleaning the faces of them and I gave them to her. All is well with them, the nursed and look great. I will have to get pictures posted.

Now I have one left and she was starting to go into labor when I left of course, and she is the one that needs help becuase she has them so fast she can not get the sacs cleaned fast enough, so I have a few friends going over to check on her, and I am praying like mad that she holds off until I get home.

2. minibarn

minibarn Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    ontario canada
    wow! congrats! nice dinner & new babies too! that's awesome! :leap:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS Lori!!! How awesome is that? Loving hubby AND the arrival of triplets :leap:

4. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Hope to see pics soon.....

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Fantastic! Can't wait to see the pics.

Jan

7. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Congratulations! < waiting for pics ;-) >

8. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

CONGRATS THATS AWESOME!!

Now, BRING ON THE PICS!!! :)

9. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Congrats cant wait to see pics.

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Like I said in Monica's Topic, I have been out of town for a funeral aso I hope to get pictures tomorrow, they are so cute. I have been gone since Wednesday and they are getting big.

11. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    :applaud: Wow! Trips from a ff? And two little girls on top of it. Congratulations! Where are pictures?

12. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Congrats Lori!!! I can't wait to see pics of all your lil cuties!