The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought three more home from the rented farm today. My son is working on getting the 2nd shed finished so that I can move our babies into it, along with anyone who has kidded. So right now - Honey, Mia, Flo & flicka, Tia is due mid - end March, but she has been home because of her leg. I don't hve Flo written down, but scanner said she was due anytime, Honey, Mia - I have written down as March 3, and Flicka I have written as March 9, but again Scanner said she is due anytime. Flicka is walking around very uncomfortable like her crotch is very uncomfortable ( I can sympathize with that) Im going to start bringing home the ones due the first week in March within the next week or so,

·
Registered
403 Posts
Graffogefarms said:
I don't hve Flo written down, but scanner said she was due anytime, Honey, Mia - I have written down as March 3, and Flicka I have written as March 9, but again Scanner said she is due anytime.
Scanner?

CJ

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ultrasound

sorry - Im used to calling it scanner. So far about 5-7 due in two weeks or so, then a few more the week after that, and some more the week after that, then a break till about May, and June.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts