The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
stonebrokefarm
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have to wait for Ned until end of December/early January until he fulfills his responsibilities for his breeder.......can't wait to get him here.

I really didn't need him.....I have 5 outstanding bucks here already but they are like potato chips......and my wonderful husband didn't say no.....so......

here's his site:

http://www.oldmountainfarm.com/Bucks-Yearlings-OMFStingNNedL.html

·
stonebrokefarm
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to decide to hold off to breed to him......I have to hope Cheryle doesn't wear him out....lol.

I was taking your recommendation to breed Aurora back to Tiberius (since I have yet to hold onto any Tiberius babies) but it is very tempting to wait for Ned to arrive.

Youo'll have to "branch out" and try one of the other girls.......Feign freshened with a crazy nice udder (she is the NCPromiseland Echo granddaughter).....I have two doelings from a RA Kingswood/Calisto son I bred her to that are amazing.....NO they are not for sale!!!

Yes, Ned is very delicious! But I feel the same way about Tebo and Gerry......

·
stonebrokefarm
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh gosh the typos.....that's what happens when you are trying to get something in before dinner....yes, we haven't eaten yet....lol. We are getting ready to go on vacation so there are many things to do. Tomorrow we chase the yearling bucklings to put new collars on them before we leave.....and Bunny needs a hoof trim....and I am sure there are many other things as well.......but I got the feed in today and we grab hay from our hay barn tomorrow.
So much work to go on vacation.....

·
1,983 Posts
I bet he doesn't mind being worn out!

I need to get updated pictures of Vixen. You wont be disapointed with that breeding. I'm so excited to see her 2nd freshening!

HAHAHA you know me to well! At least you know they would be in the ring!

I'm happy for you. I like collecting bucks too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts