Buck needed

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by jduwall, Aug 16, 2009.

1. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is offering a nice buck for stud or sale. I really like the Cou Clair with blue eyes and would like to start that line. I have a mini-tog that I would be breeding him too. I hope this is the correct forum to ask this questions, if not please let me know.

thanks
    Jennifer

PS I live near Pittsburgh Pa but I am willing to drive up to 3-4 hours for a nice buck or buck breeding

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Just replying so you will know I moved your post here to the Goat For Sale section so it will get more notice :wink: I hope you find what you are looking for! :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    What breed?

You said something about adding Nigerian Dwarfs to your herd.

I know its not a cou clair but Ashely (RunAround) has a nice buck for sale and he is a good price. She is coming down to NJ this weekend for a show. I would contact her if interested. Really nice genetics behind him too.

4. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    thanks for moving this posts where it goes...it may take me some time to get the hang of the site....

sorry for not putting in the breed in the post...yes I am looking for a dwarf nigerian...
    have a nice evening all try to stay cool...it is roasting hot here....
    Jennifer :coffee:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    No problem!! Everyone has to learn the ropes :wink: and it only takes a second to move a post if it needs to be somewhere else :hi5: You just have fun posting :thumbup: