Let's see where to start. .. I have own Cheyenne, a pyg for about 2 years. I decided I wanted to make goat milk soap, so I will be getting two nigi does. Wanted a dairy breed that was similar in size to the pyg. Anyway, I chose two does, and had them bred right there at the breeders. I am very excited about all of this. Well, the breeder is offering me a great deal on a blue eyed nigi buck. My question is this. .. should I get a buck? I know that in order to get kids next year I will have to re breed them, which will require a buck. I don't know anyone around here that does stud services. I am not sure about AI. I don't know how to do it, so I don't know how expensive it would be for the whole process. If I get a buck now, even for a discounted price, I will still need to house and feed the lil bugger all winter. And I currently I only have three does. I don't know how many if any kids I will. Do I really warrant a buck?