The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Just a thought Allison but have you looked into Camanna? She has some nice quality animals for very good prices (imo). You could either get the kid shipped to you or maybe Anna knows of someone heading up your way. . . . She has a lot of "connections". ;) Just a little thought.

I was thinking of getting a buckling from her in the spring and if you would like one and the timing is right, I could bring him up here to Portland and meet you here.

No one is trying to make you feel bad about your herd and goals for your herd. I think you are doing quite well for what you have! :D :hug:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Oh Allison :hug: I assure you no one was even remotly thinking that. Each one of my bucks I currently own were $400 or less, and one was given to me! Showing is what I love to do, so I go for show quality. But I certainly did not start there, my herd has evolved and continues to do so (sorry for rambling lol)

This buck sounds like a great option for you, and has nice lines to boot! I say if you feel that he would benefit your herd then go for it! Olivia brought up another good idea, Anna has some lovely goats and beautiful colors too!

:hug:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts