The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am looking for an intact buck or buckling. He will be for breeding purposes Not eaten. no Nigerian dawrfs. Thanks

·
Registered
31,500 Posts
location?? I have a few BUcks from this seasons kidding still..but I live in cental Texas..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sorry, I thought it said it in the heading I live north of Indianapolis indiana thanks though

·
Registered
31,500 Posts
its does lol..sorry didnt see it : ) good luck on your quest :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
What breed are you looking for? I have a proven 2 year old purebred registered nubian buck we are selling. He is a *B buck (his dam is a 12*M doe - his littermate sister also has her milk-star). He has improved toplines and puts beautiful typey heads/ears on his kids. He is very easy to handle. He is CAE negative. The only reason we are selling him is we have used him for 2 years and have kept his daughters. We are located in SE Wisconsin.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That is him. I am 5ft 9. And he is a big sweetie - really. Loves to be petted and loved on. He is Saada/Longman's breeding. And still for sale.

·
Cedar Hawk Ranch Boer Goats
436 Posts
I have a solid red abga registered fulllblood solid red buck for sale i'm in ca but we can find some transport
asking $600 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
What breed are you looking for? I am a newby to the goat world (beginning my second year) and live in south central Indiana. I have a saanen buck that I am looking to sale (born April 2012). Besides that I have a scrub/saanen buck born this April as well that I would like to sale.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts