The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Phoenix has been rather bucky of late. Lol! The last few days he has been tryin make his spot in the herd and talkin a LOT. i figure he will start peein himself soon. Yesterday i saw tristan doin it. So it is comin. Gracie is in heat and i think that is part of why phoenix is tryin be bucky plus teenage hoarmones. Lol.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Yea he gots a nifty apron... but it dont stop him tryin. Hahahaha! Nasty beasties boys are!
Him being so bucky acting.... He is meant to be a great sire for some fortunate herd. Very well portioned young man. Don't know how these things work, but gosh, that video is like an audition tape. Can he do it? Yes he can!
We both know what happens to those nasty boy beasties over this way. :hide:

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Him being so bucky acting.... He is meant to be a great sire for some fortunate herd. Very well portioned young man. Don't know how these things work, but gosh, that video is like an audition tape. Can he do it? Yes he can!
We both know what happens to those nasty boy beasties over this way. :hide:
Lol! He would be a good lil guy for you! He is SO sweet and does not jump on you EVER. He is not too old to wether hahahahahha!

I told him tonight when he was tryin sweet talk and blub... that did he keep it up he was gonna be free of his apron and go see what life with the big boys was like. He did not seem amused. This mornin i just laughed at him at first when i figured out who was makin weird noises over there. I was in my milk room with gracie and i cannot see into that barn from there. Then it clicked and i started the laughter in full. When he was younger he made noises when he went pee. And when i showed paul the video he said right off the bat... is phoenix singin when he pees again. Lol! Nope dearest he is bein bucky. Oh my.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
When he was younger he made noises when he went pee. And when i showed paul the video he said right off the bat... is phoenix singin when he pees again. Lol! Nope dearest he is bein bucky. Oh my.
Oh how funny! Boys are certainly silly beings.... well, when he's being Bucky at least he's going to serenade his ladies to get them in the mood..... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh how funny! Boys are certainly silly beings.... well, when he's being Bucky at least he's going to serenade his ladies to get them in the mood..... ;)
Hahahh yep. It took me a bit to figure out who was makin the noise in there... i thought gah what is wrong with one of the girls in there this mornin. He is USUALLY super quiet and does not make noise even when he is a crazy happy tail waggin monster. So i did not recognize the voice. It should have been my first thought that it was him cause i know all of their voices without lookin. But it has been a while since he sang when he peed so i forgot what his voice sounds like. Lol!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Lol! He would be a good lil guy for you! He is SO sweet and does not jump on you EVER. He is not too old to wether hahahahahha!

I told him tonight when he was tryin sweet talk and blub... that did he keep it up he was gonna be free of his apron and go see what life with the big boys was like. He did not seem amused. This mornin i just laughed at him at first when i figured out who was makin weird noises over there. I was in my milk room with gracie and i cannot see into that barn from there. Then it clicked and i started the laughter in full. When he was younger he made noises when he went pee. And when i showed paul the video he said right off the bat... is phoenix singin when he pees again. Lol! Nope dearest he is bein bucky. Oh my.
He is way too fine of a genetically bred dairy buck, that's structurally appealing, with a nice disposition, and has those sought after blue eyes. I have liked the looks of him since those first baby pictures. Am so impressed with how the little man has developed and I just can't help but be enamoured with him. I know you were teasing around about his age and wethering. In all honesty, even I couldn't wether such a potentially amazing herd sire.

·
Premium Member
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He is way too fine of a genetically bred dairy buck, that's structurally appealing, with a nice disposition, and has those sought after blue eyes. I have liked the looks of him since those first baby pictures. Am so impressed with how the little man has developed and I just can't help but be enamoured with him. I know you were teasing around about his age and wethering. In all honesty, even I couldn't wether such a potentially amazing herd sire.
But i so do not need three bucks lol! Both he and his sister are beautiful! Sometimes when i look at them and just how nice they are it makes my eyes leaky again over their mama. :(. But then i tell myself i still have the lil honey bear to give me beauties. And still every day she does somethin just like her mama but it usually makes me smile now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts