The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be building a stall for my new goats that are coming.. they are mostly Nubians... does anyone have pics of there set up inside and outside .. I am only having two.

·
Super Moderator
58,899 Posts
When you say building a stall. Does that mean that you are creating space in an existing barn or actually building a building?

·
1,524 Posts
How big of an area are you talking about for stalls? What type of material are you planning to use for building?

I will attach a photo when I get home (I am at work) of my doe and buck pens. I used ship lap and 2 X 6's to build the doe pen and 2 x 6's for the buck pen. I made my kidding pens out of pallets and or chain link dog kennel panels held together with baling twine so they are quick to build, temporary and portable. I will be building a kid pen out of ship lap board and 2 X 4's this winter.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm interested to see this "ship lap". What is that? My husband has built little houses for our goats, but now that the big field is fenced, it's time for a real barn with real stalls. The little houses will be for the kidding and quarantine times once that happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts