Bunny GONE?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by farmgirl1, Mar 24, 2010.

1. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    I'm so mad I just got a show potential rabbit (for 4-H) and I let it out of its cage (like I always did, Its inside the goat pen) and now he is gone!!! He was only around 4 months old and was sooo cute and now he is gone :angry: !!! And I have a big spring fling coming up in 4-H and I was gonna bring him but now I can't. I'm so mad. (He has been gone for a week or two now :cry: ) I am sooooo mad. It just hit me now that I had the spring fling and he would be perfect for the easter contest for like dressing up people and their pets. Soooo mad!!!! :veryangry: :angry:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That's awful :( I'm sorry :hug:

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    rabbits wander and are easy targets, sorry for your bunny loss

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's to bad...i'm so sorry. He may still be hopping around somewhere...have you gone out there early in the morning to check for him? They usually seem to come out around that time. If he escaped he may just be hiding somewhere during the day. Hope you find him!

6. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    A small live animal trap loaded with bunny goodies may be your best bet if its still around.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    Thanks guys!! I am not as sad about losing him as I am about how he is doing and if he is alive still. The trap is a very good idea and I may try it because we do have one laying around from an old rat that we caught (EW!) but it may not work because he never really ate treats or anything but if he is out there he may be hungry and come. Thanks!! :grouphug: