Burn Notice - TV show

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by StaceyRosado, Jan 29, 2009.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Anyone else a Burn Notice fan?

If so what do you make of the Carla lady - Michael's new handler?

And if you saw tonights episode -- what do you think of Fiona's phone number going straight to voicemail? I mean it couldnt have been long after the fire (it seemed like the morning after but maybe not) so would she have gotten a new phone by then -- I am so curious why he tried to call her if he thought she was in the house, so does that mean she is in danger :GAAH:

For those of you wondering, it isn't a soap oprah but a show on USA network about a spy that was burned (basically means he was fired) so he is trying to find out who burned him and why.

Anyway it is a good show and I am hooked.

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Heh, I seen the previews, and my brother is hooked on it too, if he lived here I'm sure he'd have me watching it.
    I hope she isn't dead or in danger though? Lol..

3. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she wouldnt be dead -- captured by Carla's people, now thats possible. Carla had broken into his place where Fiona was. But Fiona is able to take care of herself so I have no idea

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I am going to guess that she is there somewhere... Carla's people MIGHT have got her... but even if they did they can't kill her she is one of the MAIN characters :greengrin:

5. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    O!
    yoiu mean after Fi and Michael spent the night together
    :love: ('bout time)
    i really dont' think carla did anything
    maybe tho
    Fi did say that her phone was ruined in the fire and she needed a new one
    and as soon as Michael walked in the door things sorta got steamy so she didn't have time to get another one
    could be she was out getting a new one
    sorta spooked by the passion Michael showed
    wondering if his feelings were real or just "after shock"
    especially after his close call and her close call
    emotions tend to go wonky
    even for spies
    LOL
    maybe she even regretted the night
    maybe she's home packing her things planning on moving in
    i never even put 2 and 2 together to think that carla could have done something
    but the way hollywood likes to foreshadow events it could mean that carla is hold Fi somewhere
    and about carla
    i think shes a slimy double agent that happens to know Michael's situation and that she is just leading him a line of bull to make him do her bidding and she actually has nothing to do with his Burn or the ability to take the Burn away

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hehe - I like your ideas.

As to Carla I half think she is sweet on Michael. Have you seen the looks she gives him when he is first brought in with the bag on his head? but yah she gives me the creeps and I dont like her one bit (but then again you aren't suppose to like her, thats the point.)

It is sometimes hard to tell if something is right after or is days after. I was going to say it was days after since he knew her phone was ruined, why try to call?

I really liked the first season, this second season is getting way complicated.

7. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    i think that was the very next morning
    Fi spent the night and Michael had snuck out to buy breakfast
    (awwwwwwww :hug: how sweet)
    maybe carla surprised Fi (i find that very hard to believe tho) and took her away
    or maybe carla just told Fi that she needed to talk to Michael but i cant see Fi leaving quietly

is carla sweet on Michael...?
    dunno
    maybe
    i think she is just all around sleezy and cant help but flirt

personally
    i think Michael's brush with death and then thinking Fi was dead made him realize that he truly loved her and wanted to be with her
    I think Fi has always still loved Michael but was resigned to only being friends and then his passion spooked her because i don't think that night was just physical relations - i think Michael had fierce passion going on - and not just physically - and that can scare a person

my husband died on me 3 times 'technically'
    (long story but his heart stopped for several seconds)
    when he got home from the hospital, even tho we are married, he said i was too intense
    i have since calmed down but it took me a couple of weeks

it's true when they say "you don't know what you have til its gone"

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well I cant wait till this week -- it aught to be a good one.

Nothing like death to make you realize what you wish you had said or done