The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yay! Thanks! My goats are going to town on it. I bet my friend (she's letting me stay here) wont be so excited. Lol

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I think it is prettier in leaf that in flower. I hate those ugly yellow flowered covered sticks. I grew up with these things my mom and dad had them planted everywhere. Now at my house (live right across the road from them) my dad has planted them everywhere. The only thing they are good for in my opinion is switches. I you ever need a switch to scare a dog or something strip the leaves off one of those branches and voila. Makes a wicked scary noise when you whip it through the air.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha good to know. The neighbors dog sits and watches my goats. First time I catch her in the yard she's history /:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Oh my neighbors have taken in a pit bull. I don't think he was theirs originally I think he was dumped and ended up at their house, but he has gotten brave enough to come down towards our house and was hanging around in the ditch near our house. Our dogs ran him off. I swear if he comes on our property I am gonna shoot, shovel. and shut up because he appears very aggressive and dangerous to me. The first time I saw him he was a long way from my house and my neighbors house walking the road. (this is why I think he started out as a dumped dog) we had our car window down and he heard us and charged our car and tried to attack it. Then the other day he was in the road so I honked trying to get him to move and he charged my car again, biting at the tires and trying to jump against the side. He is nuts and I think he would hurt a person and certainly don't trust him with my animals. I am even afraid he might get my kid. I told her if she sees him to get in the house and tell me or her papa.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah this one is a mama dog with at least 3 pups left. They're all pretty thin. She's a blue eyed pit mix of some sort. I don't trust her ):

1 - 11 of 11 Posts