I've been looking for some Nigerian does to ad to my herd and finally stumbled upon an ad a couple of days ago for 3 2 yr old Nubian/Nigerian Dwarves(aren't those called Mini Nubians?)for $100 :shocked: She wants them to all be sold together. 2 are sisters and the other is a half sister. Ever since my friend Julie had her misfortune with CL I swore I'd never buy another goat unless it had been tested for CAE/CL....etc. Now I find this ad with these does I could use for milking next year, they are pretty much what I wanted and are dirt cheap, except they haven't been tested :hair: I emailed the owner all day today about the girls' health and if they'd ever been sick or had any lumps. She was honest and said that one of the girls had a cold this winter so she took her to the vet got some meds and it cleared up right away. None of the girls have ever had any lumps. What would you guys do? The way I see it, I drive the hour to go look and feel the goats over, bring them home, put them in quarantine, draw their blood, have it tested and then make my decision then. Or would you pass up a deal that seems too good to be true? ray: We're going to "look" at the does Friday morning. I told her that I was very interested but I wanted come, look and feel them first.