The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i got my incubator it came with a candler that looked like a little plug in flash light. Well I've used it so much and accidentally left it on some that the bulb has already blown. Would it be easier to just get a whole new candler or try to hunt down the right kind of bulb? I've used the table top kind that look like a pencil sharpener in FFA but i like the flash light kind its way easier to move around. How much would one cost or what kind of brand or type do yall think is best?

·
2,203 Posts
I really like the 3-4 inch LED hunting flashlights. Work great! I fastened a rubber gasket on the end with super glue for the egg to sit on.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a great idea! I didnt want to use a flashlight because i was scared i would break the egg. But the rubber gasket thing would be great. Portable, easy to replace whether you want to replace the bulb or the flashlight itself, and i want leave it plugged in on accident. :D Im going to try that but if i fail at my attempt ill end up just ordering one haha.

·
2,203 Posts
That is a great idea! I didnt want to use a flashlight because i was scared i would break the egg. But the rubber gasket thing would be great. Portable, easy to replace whether you want to replace the bulb or the flashlight itself, and i want leave it plugged in on accident. :D Im going to try that but if i fail at my attempt ill end up just ordering one haha.
More readily available, that's for sure!! Super cheap!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts