Colorado BV Farms ADGA Nubian and Crossed Bucklings REHOMED

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by BV Farms, Jul 6, 2020.

1. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    I am rehoming several of my bucklings. They are all wonderful goats that I wish I could keep, but they are all so related to my girls.

Beulah Valley Euphrates REHOMED:
    IMG_20200511_095731~2.jpg

He is a Purebred, ADGA, registerable, Nubian, disbudded buckling. Euphrates has wonderful lines! His dam is Kuchan Lily and his sire is Beulah Valley Rio. We raised both of his parents, so he is friendly. Euphrates was raised around other goats, dogs, cats, horses, chickens, ducks, and children. He will be a great buck for a family dairy farm. Euphrates was one of quadruplets! His sire threw two sets of quadruplets and two sets of triplets, so he may throw multiples!

Euphrates has lines from great herds such as Parks Oasis, Sweet-Spring, Goldthwaite, and Kastdemur’s. He has at least five ++*B, one +*B, two *B, two 5*M, one 1*M, one 9*M, and one 10*M all within five generations!

He can be wethered upon request.

We are asking $200, UPDATE: PRICE REDUCED TO $150, make an offer. We will consider trades.

Jasper: REHOMED
    IMG_20200630_192433~2.jpg

He is a 3/4 Nubian 1/4 Alpine. Both parents are registered. Jasper is disbudded and can be wethered if the buyer desires. He was born in April. His dam is our best milker and their sire is the best buck we've ever owned. He could potentially be a pack goat, but we have never done that, so don't know much. He will make a wonderful buck! His dam is Beulah Valley Talitha, and his sire is Beulah Valley Rio. He has amazing lines from herds such as Kastdemur's, Goldthwaithe, and many others! He has several *Ms and several *Bs in his lines.

Can go intact or wethered. We will consider trades. $100 (UPDATE: PRICE REDUCED TO $75) REHOMED
    Jasper has a blue roan twin that I am currently holding for somebody.

I am also rehoming his sire, and a little unregistered Nubian buckling who will be ready to go in a few weeks. I am looking to hopefully trade one of these guys for a young buck or buckling.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Iluvlilly! likes this.
  2. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    Here's the info on their sire, (UPDATE: SOLD) who is now for sale too.
    Meet Beulah Valley Rio. He is a registered, ADGA, Nubian buck. Rio is two. He has lines from great farms like Parks Oasis, Kastemur’s, Goldthwaite, and some others. Rio’s dam is Kuchan Ruby and his sire is Parks Oasis Bijou.

He has lines from Kastemur’s Time in a Bottle. Rio’s dam is reddish brown and his sire is black, so he throws different colors. He threw lots of does this year. He threw a chestnut, a few bays, and lots of black kids. Rio has at least one 11*M, one 10*M, two ++*B, +*B, and one *B. He has incredible lines! He has a moonspot buck in his distant lines.
    He is dis-budded (no scurs), gentle, and easy to handle, even for children. He’s the best buck we've ever owned. We wish we could keep him, but we have his sisters and all of his daughters to breed, so we need to get a new buck this year. Rio threw two sets of quadruplets, two sets of triplets, two sets of twins, and a single kid. We would love to trade for another young ADGA buck or buckling. $300 obo SOLD
    IMG_20200719_102017~2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020

3. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    Beulah Valley Rio, the two year old is sold.
    The spring bucklings are still looking for their own herds.

4. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    I no longer have the unregistered little buckling. Beulah Valley Euphrates' price has been reduced to $150 or trades. Jasper is still available as well with a price reduction to $75. And I would love to trade for a registered buckling or young buck.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  5. BV Farms

BV Farms New Member

Apr 12, 2020
    Colorado
    All of our boys have their own herds now, but we are still looking to buy or borrow a local dairy buck.