The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
goat girl x0x0
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy hadnt been well for the past week and today passed away from mystery illness. I came home and found him on his side, and sat with him until his little heart gave out. <3

Sorry for the photo spam, These are from a few weeks ago. Gonna miss my little baby :(((

Attachments

·
730 Posts
Im VERY SORRY Alyssa....Ive watched you for a long time "Live on TGS" in hopes of getting your own goats one day. You def did the smart thing by learning about goats before jumping into owning goats with ZERO KNOWLEDGE >>(like most of us on here did.) Sometimes regardless of how great we care for these animals, we cant detour sickness, and sometimes death. I am 100% SURE that your little goat Thomas received more love, and was provided EXCELLENT CARE from you than most goats get their entire life! Try to be strong, and move FWD for Josh's sake, and learn from this. Hold your head HIGH in knowing that YOU provided the BEST OF CARE, and LOVE to Thomas. Prayers sent...
RIP Thomas...

·
goat girl x0x0
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much :hug:

I am very sad that he didn't get to live a very long life, but I feel proud knowing I gave him a good one while I could. Even my brother who hated them as babies, was sad about him dying :(

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I am so sorry. I just think Toggs are so darn cute. Give Josh extra loving because he will be mourning him too. (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Awe......he looked a lot like my two little girls from this year.
I am so sorry. I hate those mystery illnesses.:confused:

·
merryoaks
4,249 Posts
So sorry.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts