Bye Nanny...

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Anna, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    :tears: I found my 10 year old Alpine I rescued a couple of months ago laying in the barn with her baby,Romeo, curled up beside her. She just couldnt get going after she kidded. I'm guessing she must have had a hard life. I'm so thankful that she graced my barn for a little while. I'm going to miss her so much. She was the sweestest little doe, and even though she couldn't feed Romeo(milk fever), she took wonderful care of her baby. Goodbye Nanny, Rosie, Aj, and LoneStar are going to love having you with them now.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh Anna I am so sorry! At least she went on and now is at peace :tears:

3. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    So sorry for your loss. We all know your pain. But it sounds like she had a good life with you and knew love, if only for a short time. Hugs from me. Cathy :hug:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Anna, I'm sorry for your loss, she had a good life with you and you still have her baby to keep her memory alive. :love:

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure she had a good time with you :hug:

6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    That is such a heart rending scene with the kid laying next to his Mom. I'm so sorry.

7. strothergoats

strothergoats New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Louisiana
    Anna so sorry for your loss. it is so hard to lose those we love. But i never knew about Aj and lonestar, what happened to them?

Lori