The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there y'all! You uight know me from Backyard Herds as MiniGoatsRule, from Backyard Chickens as MixedFlocksRule13, from Our Reptile Forum as LizardLover13, from BinkyBunny as JumpingJackRabbit, or from Chins n' Hedges as Chinchillaville13.

I have 2 dogs, a cat, 3 horses, 2 goats that act like dogs (thus the username), a rabbit, a chinchilla, 5 chickens, and my dad and brother manage a herd of highland cattle.

I joined because I felt like BYH wasn't really enough. I'd only get like 2 responses on a forum and wanted to get some more answers, so I joined another online community and hoped for more.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
:holidaywelcome: Hi ! I have 3 Bucks 1 myotonic 2 Reg Boers. Then 16 does & kidd myotonics..5 Reg boer does, 3 Savannah x boer does, 3 kiko x boer does and 5 kidds. 1 Tennessee meat goat. 2 LGDs..and a Morgan Mare! 2 Boston terriers on the inside, and a boxer/ dobie mix outside! So glad you are here! Hope you give us a chance to get to know ya!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:holidaywelcome: Hi ! I have 3 Bucks 1 myotonic 2 Reg Boers. Then 16 does & kidd myotonics..5 Reg boer does, 3 Savannah x boer does, 3 kiko x boer does and 5 kidds. 1 Tennessee meat goat. 2 LGDs..and a Morgan Mare! 2 Boston terriers on the inside, and a boxer/ dobie mix outside! So glad you are here! Hope you give us a chance to get to know ya!
I'd love to have that many goats! But I raise them as pets and I think 39 (if I counted right) pet goats might be a tad much.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I'd love to have that many goats! But I raise them as pets and I think 39 (if I counted right) pet goats might be a tad much.
:lolgoat:
Hi and welcome! Nice to meet you!
I am WaveyCreekChickens at BYC, but I spend most of my internet time here. This is a great, welcoming, friendly place, where people care about goats and each other. Lots and lots of hands on knowledge!
I have 4 goats, 2 does (ND and Mini Nubian), one wether (Mini Nubian)and one buck (ND). I have them for milk, but they are more like pets than livestock to me. I also have 8 chickens. I love seeing all my animals happy and healthy.

Attachments

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
3,515 Posts
Hello to you too.:wave: You'll get loads of answers here. I believe this is the one place to get correct, comprehensive answers to all you goat question.

I myself have four goats, two does, two bucks, all kinders and both my does are going to kid in early March which will be my first kidding season and theirs. :happygoat:

What are your goats' names and what breeds are they?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts