The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy I found someone to to the CAE testing on all my heard. I heard that if you have a closed herd that you only have to do the testing once every 3 to 5 years. None of these are registered stock, 3 of them could be.... What are your opinions on that??

·
2,203 Posts
I am so happy I found someone to to the CAE testing on all my heard. I heard that if you have a closed herd that you only have to do the testing once every 3 to 5 years. None of these are registered stock, 3 of them could be.... What are your opinions on that??
I personally prefer to test yearly, because it can always show up later in life. Some people do it 3-5 years, I do it every year. Plus my customers prefer yearly records over every 5 year anyway.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally prefer to test yearly, because it can always show up later in life. Some people do it 3-5 years, I do it every year. Plus my customers prefer yearly records over every 5 year anyway.
Good point. I'm going to be selling off most of the kids, so yearly would make sense. I'm just happy I found someone to help me get it done:) I was thinking I wanted to do yearly, but wasn't sure what most people do.. Thanks:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts