The Goat Spot Forum banner
121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Unfortunately she is having a fever tonight and is uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,743 Posts
Is this going on again? Get a dark beer drench in her. Give her probios. Once the pressure is releived, its sounds like she needs Draxxin. 1cc per 100 lbs. Then a second injection in 10 days. To me it sounds as though she has more than one infection.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Awww good to hear! Please let me know what the Vet says.
I gave the update here:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
I dosed the herd with Valbazen tonight. If Willow has Liver flukes, they all may have it.

The good thing today was, she was “naked”, shirt free all day.
The bad thing today was, she has pink eye now. Because her latest itches are on her head by her ear, she got herself sand in her eye. I am treating her for pink eye. I tried to tie a bandana around the eye, because she keeps scratching it. But it won’t stay on. At least in the barn she can’t put more sand into her eye overnight.

·
Registered
The Monkhood
2,891 Posts
Naked :eek: Willow girl, keep your modesty now that you aren't wearing your pretty clothes. Good news you were able to obtain the Valbazen, I truly hope it is the missing puzzle piece. Oh my goodness, she has tried out the latest trend in headwear now also. She must be a fashion diva in goat form. ;) Keep getting well Willow, I'm rooting for you. 💕

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Here she is this morning, naked Pirate Pearl.
Plant Daytime Sky Tree Botany

I have her on grass, so no more sand gets rubbed into her eye.
Vertebrate Light Fence Mesh Mammal

The bandage does not stay over her eye long, she rubs it on the fence post.
She can see her friends.
Plant Working animal Carnivore Fawn Grass

121 - 140 of 177 Posts