Calender

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by Coraxfeather, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Ok on the other board that I was on I loved the ideal of a goat calender. I am still interested in doing this. I will need pics for the months on the calnder and also need to know if anyone woudl like one.

If I am to get this in for next year I will need it in by 14th of November at the latest so I canhave them runned off and send them to who has bought them. I will sell them for $20.

Also the ones that get there goats in the calender will be charged only $10 and there barn's name added to the picture.

If you would like to submit a picture to be in the calender please add it here or email it to me at coraxfeather@yahoo.com ANd also please lets me knwo if you woudl like one by either messangen me here or email me. I do have a pay pal account.

If I do not get a good responce I will not be doing one.

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I would buy one!

Here are my fav. pics of some of my babies from this year :greengrin: Hope they help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Absolutely....and a great idea..I'll look thru mine ad get ya some piccies...
    Brandi those are Adorable!!

4. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Yes I would love several copies to give to my family and friends. They would love it , especially with Boss Goat Bob on it. Bob is famous around here. Thank you for suggesting it. Here is my pic and I will also email it to you.

5. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I can't pick which 1 I like best..so here are some more of Boss Goat Bob and our Baby Rose....PS Bob is the one making the uglier faces.

6. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    woops Baby Rose's other pics did not attach...I put them here. Thanks!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Here are a couple of my favorites. If one of my goaties pics is in the calendar, I will purchase a few :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Here you go....just a few of my favorites

Tilly's twins from February 07
    [​IMG]

My Angel as a baby...taken by her dams mommy
    [​IMG]

Chief as a baby
    [​IMG]

9. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well I already got a great responce so there is going to be a calender. *claps* YYYAAAAAA

10. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yeah!!!!!:stars:

And thanks Liz!! Those pics of your's are so cute!!! And so is everyone else's!! You just gotta love those little goat faces!!! :greengrin:

11. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Hey Ann, just wanted to let you know that some of these pictures posted might not work on the calendar ... unless you're doing some collages with several pictures on a page/month. The reason I say that is because if the picture isn't large enough in size (pixels,etc.) it won't be printable for a full size calendar page/month picture. (just a heads up)

Ok ... now I gotta add some of my pics :D
    (working on it ... will post in a minute or two)

12. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    I might be interested in it. If there anyway we can preview it once you get it put together?
    Here are some pictures that I have.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Some I was planning on colagen like you suggested. I tired resizen a couple and they come out fuzzey. I am going to be picking out pictures after I get home this weekend. If you still want to put your goat pics up for the calender You can still do this. I also will need colder month pics and pics for Fall.

14. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    BTW I love the Pic of Bob with his tounge hanging out I have to use that one!!!!!

15. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I think most of the pics that I submitted I still have in full size. Let me know and I can look on the hard drive.

I think that I may have some winter ones - I will take a look when I get home tonight and see what I have!

16. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Are you looking for them posed or just natural? I know of another place that is doing one but it can not have any people, and they can not be posed at all. All natural just as they are and they have to be landscape.

17. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sophie
    [​IMG]

Sophie and Amelia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cupid and HeartBreaker
    [​IMG]

Liz, and her babies. ( I have this in a larger picture if you need)

[​IMG]

18. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    My big Teddy Bear of a Buck Mickey
    [​IMG]

Cupid all grown up

[​IMG]

Tucker Joe
    [​IMG]

19. Coraxfeather